RE: Agenda

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 16:09:54 -0400 (EDT)
To: <cyns@opendesign.com>
cc: <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I agree. Something that worked well in the AU working group was to first put
up issues that had  a proposed resolution for instant consensus. If anyone
objected to the resolution it went back on the table for the agenda, but that
way we got rid of a number of issues quite fast, and could concentrate on
what was more difficult.

Cheers

Charles