reviews/comments

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 07:15:12 -0700
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
"Example 5: history of Jazz.
A grandfather's hobby is listening and playing to Jazz..."

Should be "...Our grandfather's hobby is playing and listening to Jazz..."

I have *lots* to say about the current direction of the document and all
the really interesting activities that are taking place on the list since
the flames were quenched. I would like to take about five minutes at the
f2f joint meeting in Seattle for presenting.

--
Love.
EACH UN-INDEXED/ANNOTATED WEB POSTING WE MAKE IS TESTAMENT TO OUR HYPOCRISY