Re: Rewrite of Introduction: Purpose

Jo, following are some examples you may want to consider ....
For example: A site with well-illustrated content will not only be usable
to reading disabled adults, but may extend the use of the content to school
children.

For example: a site with a movie that includes an audio description in the
sound track, could be listened to by someone  using a cell phone, as on a
long drive.

For example: a site with a sound track includes a view of a text version of
the sounds could be used by a deaf person, or by someone in a noisy
environment.

                                                 Anne

Anne Pemberton
apembert@erols.com