le mot juste [was Wording issues]

From: Jo Miller <jo@bendingline.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 14:35:54 -0400
To: "Paul Bohman" <paulb@cpd2.usu.edu>, "Al Gilman" <asgilman@iamdigex.net>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, "Anne Pemberton" <apembert@erols.com>
"Clearest" and "simplest" (not "most clear" and "most simple") are
the correct superlative forms of "clear" and "simple."

I liked Al's suggestions and think that Anne makes a very good point
when she distinguishes purpose from content.

We haven't yet found the best possible wording, but we're getting dang close!

--
Jo Miller
jo@bendingline.com