RE: add a sentence?

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 18:48:54 -0400 (EDT)
To: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
cc: "'GLWAI Guidelines WG (GL - WAI Guidelines WG)'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
No, it was clear enough to me that the rest were bullets, and I turned it
both ways in my mind for where the sentence went. I still agree with the idea
of clarifying what the reference does, but I still think that the sentence
should be doing that more explicitly than your proposal.

One thing that strikes me though is that a few words about how people can see
and feel text (for example) would make it a lot clearer. But no awakeness
left for a proposal - sorry.

chaals