forwarded message from Joe Clark

From: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 18:11:31 +1000
To: Web Content Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

attached mail follows:

At the suggestion of Wendy Chisholm, I made a first attempt at
rewriting just the checkpoints of WCAG 2.0 in much plainer English.
My rewriting of some points is the first rendition that actually
makes sense. Other points cannot be simplified because the intrinsic
concepts are more advanced-- or, seen differently, fixing them
properly would have required intervention far earlier on in the
process to alter the underlying thinking.

HTML file attached.
--
         Joe Clark | joeclark@joeclark.org
         Accessibility articles, resources, and critiques: