Re: 9 August 2001 WCAG WG telecon minutes

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 12:02:20 -0400 (EDT)
To: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
cc: Anne Pemberton <apembert@erols.com>, Jo Miller <jo@bendingline.com>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
No, mine are not. I think it would be better to have the draft out, since we
will in any event get another, and more perspectives on the current
wording might be helpful anyway.

cheers

Charles

On Fri, 10 Aug 2001, Wendy A Chisholm wrote:

  Anne and Charles,

  Are your concerns about this wording strong enough that it needs to be
  resolved before the draft is published to TR (hopefully 17
  August)?  Instead, may I put it on the open issues list to discuss after it
  is published?