Agenda

From: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 15:13:59 +1000
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Thursday, 2 August, 20 hours UTC, on the W3C/MIT Longfellow bridge:
+1-617-252-1038.

Agenda:

To review the 31 July draft of WCAG 2.0 and to address issues which
participants think ought to be resolved prior to release as a public
working draft. Complex or controversial issues should, where possible,
be postponed for later discussion; but we should try to resolve those
matters that can reasonably be addressed within the period of a week,
with the aim of publishing the draft on 10 August, approximately.

If there are any serious objections to any provisions of the current
draft, we can examine the nature of the issues and decide upon an
appropriate course of action at the teleconference.