Re: NEW DRAFT - 31 July 2001

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 18:21:25 -0400
To: Anne Pemberton <apembert@erols.com>, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Anne,

>         I have absolutely no objections to anything in the newest
> draft.  I will try to read it through tomorrow and give you some help on
> at least one of the places you asked for help, and, if no one tells you
> first, there are a few typo/grammar errors that I spotted reading through it.

great! Now, let's see how comfortable other people are with this draft,
particularly checkpoint 3.4.

>         Wendy, Joel Sanda asks about illustrating the illustration
> content. Can you tell him where to see what I did last time we were asked
> to do that? We need to stabilize the text before we begin to build the
> illustrations. Is your illustrator joining us?

I haven't published what you sent to me yet. I will do that, my focus has
been on this draft.  I've also been waiting to get this out before
contacting Meg again.  I've just sent her a note and we'll see if she's
still available. If not, other people have sent me names of people I can
contact.

>         I look forward to this draft passing the consensus so we don't
> have to hang a label over this one "under construction" ... with the
> little earthmover icon!....

<grin/> Yes, it would be great if we could get the go ahead to move forward
with this draft.  But, I expect that I have overlooked or oversimplified
something and that we'll have a few things to tweak before we move forward.

--wendy
--
wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium