From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 04:24:58 -0400 (EDT)
To: Jo Miller <jo@bendingline.com>
cc: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Please include code fragments as a code element, as per the specification of

On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Jo Miller wrote:

  I don't think there's a need for a new style, unless you want one. If
  we just leave off the <PRE> and add breaks between the lines then the
  html/css examples will wrap to fit inside the 75% boxes at any screen
  resolution. So for instance:

  &lt;STYLE type="text/css"&gt; <br>
      P.important { font-weight: bold } <br>
      P.less-important { font-weight: lighter; font-size: smaller } <br>
      H2.subsection { font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif } <br>