[CSS-TECHS] system colors

Kynn,

In your mesage to IG you say that this technique "BREAKS HORRIBLY in
Netscape 4 for Mac 5 and in Netscape 4 for Windows."  That doesn't sound
too convincing that it's a good thing to do. <grin/>

How does it break? Are there possible work-arounds?  I guess you could
browser-sniff for Netscape and serve a different SS to them...

I agree that it could be moved up to the color section, but what kind of
warning should we issue with it?

--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm