Re: an action item :)

Hi,

The External Factors that I have mentioned, are not limited to a noisy or
not well illuminated atmosphere neither they refer to situations in those
that the user can make something to change them.
Let us think of a person that uses a kiosk in an airport or in that that
drives their car and at the same time he/she has to use Internet or in any
situation in the one that the hands or the user's senses are hindered.

If the main objective of the guidelines is people with disability, then they
should keep in mind the handicap situation in that any person can be. Unless
you want to follow a "disability" definition different from the conventional
one internationally for the WHO.

I don't believe that to include external factors reduces the importance of
the guidelines, on the contrary, I believe that for some managers, not very
sensitive to the necessities of people with disabilities, this focus ago
more attractive the necessity to implement them.

Of course that it is a work of EO to explain the reasons to apply the
guidelines, but I believe that in the introduction it should be mentioned,
at least, the factors that the guidelines are kept in mind or that they
cover.

Kind regards,
Emmanuelle