Request to join

From: Jo Miller <jo@bendingline.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 13:14:53 -0400
To: gv@trace.wisc.edu, jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au, wendy@w3.org
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Given Name: Jo

Family Name: Miller

Email Address: jo@bendingline.com

Office Telephone Number: (USA) 703-783-0695

Employer / Organization: Bending Line LLC

Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member: no

Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area of expertise)

[*] develop Web content on a regular basis,

[ ] work with people with disabilities who use the Web,

[ ] have a disability and regularly use the Web,

[*] instruct people on developing Web content,

[*]or have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge

[*] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter and agree to
the participation criteria therein (please indicate the revision date
of the charter, e.g., 2000/01/21).
2000/11/27

Intellectual Property Rights (check one):

[*] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not
have any IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web
content.

[ ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization has the
following IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of
Web content. (Please specify)

Additional information: Specialties: Section 508 and education/training.
Currently working as web-accessibility consultant to National Cancer
Institute/National Institutes of Health, where I give training
sessions, write tutorials and tips, and man an e-mail help line for
NIH web developers and contractors.