IRC

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 16:56:44 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Hey there,

Does anyone use IRC?  I use it a lot - it might be a good way to work on
some of this stuff during the week.  It would be like heading down the
hallway for a quick office conversation.  I've had a few questions come up
while working on CSS Techniques and would love to have a quick chat to
bounce ideas around at different points during the day.

If people are interested I can set up a public channel on the W3C site.  We
could also use this during the telecons for queuing, minutes, side
conversations, etc.

For more info, I just found this site. Not sure if it is helpful:
http://www.irchelp.org/
The client that I use is:  http://www.mirc.org/
For those with member access, here is more about IRC from
W3C:  http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/

For the heck of it, I'll hang out at the following and see who shows up:
channel: #wai-wcag
server: irc.w3.org
port: 6665

If you do show up, to get my attention just type my name.

--wendy
--
wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium