Re: Accessibility vs. consideration X: how to handle

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 22:59:53 -0800
To: "Lisa Seeman" <seeman@netvision.net.il>, "Marti" <marti@agassa.com>, "WAI" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
At 8:12 AM +0200 1/3/01, Lisa Seeman wrote:
>I do not think that that is our job.
>
>We are writing guidelines for how to be accessible.
>
>Legal minds must work out how to use that information in legislation. Part
>of that process will be definition of formula for defining terms  such as
>"due burden"

Do you think it's valid for us not to define how much is too much,
but when we know what the "burdens" might be, to list them?  It may
be useful to prevent disinformation, for starters.  I'm assuming the
legislators who would tackle this problem may not be authorities
on web design practices.

--Kynn
--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>