Re: Revised List of Technologies (with volunteers...)

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 22:56:42 -0800
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Good list, Sean.  One note, we probably should remove Cynthia until
such time as she speaks up, since I sorta "volunteered" her. :)

Here's a thought -- do we need a section on techniques which apply
regardless of technology?

For example, "clear and simple language" techniques and "use
appropriate graphics techniques" -- those aren't strictly tied to
any specific technology, and so we probably need a "technology
independent techniques" document as well.

Fortunately, I can think of two people off the bat who have
expertise in those areas who are working group members... ;)

--Kynn
--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
http://www.kynn.com/