Re: Revised List of Technologies (with volunteers...)

From: Anne Pemberton <apembert@crosslink.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 07:06:09 -0800
To: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Kynn,

	I was watching the techniques to see where I could be useful, and I'm not
facile with coding languages enough to be useful there. But I can talk
about using clear and simple language and using appropriate graphics
techniques. (I still think the guidelines should at least mention using two
sizes of graphic for a page, a small one that loads fast, and a large one
the user can click on as desired ...

					Anne

At 10:56 PM 1/2/01 -0800, Kynn Bartlett wrote:
>Good list, Sean.  One note, we probably should remove Cynthia until
>such time as she speaks up, since I sorta "volunteered" her. :)
>
>Here's a thought -- do we need a section on techniques which apply
>regardless of technology?
>
>For example, "clear and simple language" techniques and "use
>appropriate graphics techniques" -- those aren't strictly tied to
>any specific technology, and so we probably need a "technology
>independent techniques" document as well.
>
>Fortunately, I can think of two people off the bat who have
>expertise in those areas who are working group members... ;)
>
>--Kynn
>--
>Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
>http://www.kynn.com/