RE: Graphic Designers work - potential for WCAG?

William,

     Hubby is enjoying your earcons... He is LD and Visually Impaired and
color blind on the red-green axis ...

	Could an earcon be made available to a speech reader without having to
click on it? Would it be useful?

				Anne

At 07:21 AM 5/22/01 -0700, William Loughborough wrote:
>That is fast becoming "when we include icons" - thankfully - and in the
usual sense "professionally" definitely matters. I might be competent to
vote on icon choices but clearly will never "do" any. Earcons, maybe, since
I've been in that general field in the past, but there likely aren't really
any professional "earconists" - yet!

>--
>Love.
>                ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE At 07:21 AM 5/22/01
-0700, William Loughborough wrote:
> At 10:11 AM 5/22/01 -0400, Bailey, Bruce wrote:
> if we include icons, they should be done professionally
> "when""""""" - yet!
>
> --
> Love.
>                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE