RE: Graphic Designers work - potential for WCAG?

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 07:21:45 -0700
To: "Bailey, Bruce" <Bruce.Bailey@ed.gov>, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org, "'Wendy A Chisholm'" <wendy@w3.org>
Cc: "'Meg Ross'" <Meg@digitalMeg.com>
At 10:11 AM 5/22/01 -0400, Bailey, Bruce wrote:
>if we include icons, they should be done professionally

That is fast becoming "when we include icons" - thankfully - and in the
usual sense "professionally" definitely matters. I might be competent to
vote on icon choices but clearly will never "do" any. Earcons, maybe, since
I've been in that general field in the past, but there likely aren't really
any professional "earconists" - yet!