Graphic Designers work - potential for WCAG?

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 17:11:44 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Hello all,

As I mentioned a few weeks ago at a teleconference, I've been looking for a
graphic designer to help us illustrate the working draft of WCAG 2.0.  I
began discussing possibilities with one person last week, Meg.

She put together a page that shows icons and screen shots she has designed
for other clients.  This gives an idea of her style.  It is at:
http://www.digitalmeg.com/wcag/

I was thinking she could create icons for each checkpoint and guideline to
help illustrate the concepts.  If someone clicked on the icon they would
get a larger image of it, more detailed.  I sent her Anne's work, but we
haven't had a chance to discuss it yet.

I'll be talking with her again this week, any questions you would like me
to ask her?

My proposal:
I'll ask her to illustrate checkpoint 1.1 to see what she comes up
with.  We can then talk about it.

Thoughts?
--w
--