Re: Validation as EARL - stable interface

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 10:19:32 -0500 (EST)
To: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
cc: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
Very cool,

thanks Nick.

Chaals

On Sat, 27 Oct 2001, Nick Kew wrote:

  On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, Nick Kew wrote:

  > With some help from sbp, I've now knocked together a first
  > prototype at <URL:http://valet.webthing.com/xslt/>.

  OK, we have two conflicting requirements here:
    (1) This is experimental: I want to be able to update it as I see
        fit and without regard to back-compatibility.
    (2) Others want a stable interface

  To accommodate both, I've duplicated the existing service at
  <URL:http://valet.webthing.com/xslt/20011027.html>.  This will
  remain stable so long as anyone needs it to.