Re: Next telecon - Monday, 29 October 2001

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 10:09:39 -0500
To: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Cc: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
Sure, we could set up IRC chats.  That might be the best way to pull everyone in, although Jim's idea about broadcasting and saving the audio files is interesting - although then we would have to create exact transcripts wouldn't we?

I'll be on the W3C public server: irc.w3c.org port: 6665 channel: #er

In the future, we can use this channel for meetings as well.

At 06:16 PM 10/26/01, Nick Kew wrote:
>On Fri, 26 Oct 2001, Wendy A Chisholm wrote:
>> Our next teleconference will be held Monday, 29 October 2001 at the
>> regularly scheduled time: 10:00 AM Eastern Time (14:00 UTC/GMT).  To find
>> out what time it is in your time zone use the Time Zone Converter [1].
>As I think I've mentioned before, the cost of this would be
>prohibitive for me, and perhaps others who might have something
>to contribute.
>Would there be any chance of perhaps holding scheduled IRC sessions
>in  place of some of these telecons?
>Nick Kew
>Site Valet - the essential service for anyone with a website.

wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium
web accessibility initiative
seattle, wa usa