Re: Next telecon - Monday, 29 October 2001

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 10:09:39 -0500
To: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Cc: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
Sure, we could set up IRC chats.  That might be the best way to pull everyone in, although Jim's idea about broadcasting and saving the audio files is interesting - although then we would have to create exact transcripts wouldn't we?

I'll be on the W3C public server: irc.w3c.org port: 6665 channel: #er

In the future, we can use this channel for meetings as well.

--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium