Re: EARL

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 15:10:14 -0000
To: "Dan Brickley" <danbri@w3.org>, "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@w3.org>
Cc: "Daniel Dardailler" <dd@w3.org>, <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
> If someone could send me a summary of where things are up to
> with EARL inc URLs, (and what exactly it is...)

Everything we have is linked to from http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/#earl
There isn't a great deal of stuff, only my overview, and Len's uses and BNF
cogitations.

> ILRT now have an RDF query engine in development which runs
> server-side (no fancy inference stuff though)

Aw... I want an inference engine! Anyway, I'll check this out.

> your former lurker,

You've been on the list all this time???

[ :name "Sean B. Palmer" ] :hasHomepage <http://infomesh.net/sbp/> .