Re: EARL

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 10:22:08 -0500 (EST)
To: "Sean B. Palmer" <sean@mysterylights.com>
cc: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>, Daniel Dardailler <dd@w3.org>, <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
There is also the stuff that you and I did (Danbri and Chaals) at
http://www.w3.org/1999/11/11-WWWProposal/atagdemo and the associated RDF
stuff.

chaals

On Thu, 1 Feb 2001, Sean B. Palmer wrote:

  > If someone could send me a summary of where things are up to
  > with EARL inc URLs, (and what exactly it is...)

  Everything we have is linked to from http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/#earl
  There isn't a great deal of stuff, only my overview, and Len's uses and BNF
  cogitations.

  > ILRT now have an RDF query engine in development which runs
  > server-side (no fancy inference stuff though)

  Aw... I want an inference engine! Anyway, I'll check this out.

  > your former lurker,

  You've been on the list all this time???

  [ :name "Sean B. Palmer" ] :hasHomepage <http://infomesh.net/sbp/> .