Updated: For Review: How to Make Presentations Accessible to All

  Hi all,

I've made the changes based on last week's telecon and input in the wiki. The latest draft revision is at:
     http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/training/access_pres

The main edit was under Under Basics, I changed in the first couple paragraphs
FROM: "This page helps organizers and speakers meet accessibility needs by ensuring the facility is accessible, speaking clearly into the microphone, describing pertinent visuals, and more.
TO: "Therefore, organizers and speakers should do things like ensure the facility is accessible, speak clearly into the microphone, describe pertinent visuals, and other considerations listed on this page.

Other changes are listed here: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/cl-training#cl2010May24

Please submit any additional comments by *Wednesday 25 Jan*. As soon as the content is stable, we'll start asking for translations.
(REMINDER: It's not yet ready to promote -- we're still tweaking the expand-collapse functionality.)

Thanks,
~Shawn