Re: Updated: For Review: How to Make Presentations Accessible to All

hello Shawn and all,
The changes in basics are ok for me.
As already mentionned in previous e-mail, I have updated the wiki
concerning your responses to my comments.
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Making_Presentations_Accessible_Notes#Sylvie_on_2012.2F01.2F18_Draft_Revision
Best
sylvie

Sylvie Duchateau
Association BrailleNet
Tél.: +33(0] 1 44 27 26 25 Fax : +33 (0) 1 44 27 34 49
Web : http://www.accessiweb.org