Re: comments on WCAG-EM

Hi Liam,

Thank you for your comments! With your permission I'll resort them to
highlight the key ones from an outreach / messaging perspective.

The train for choosing another name for Evaluation and Report Language
(EARL) has long passed (I think since 2001). Here background on EARL:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/earl>

The title Website Accessibility Evaluation Methodology for WCAG 2.0
seems most favored so far but it is not set in stone. The shortname
WCAG-EM is even more in flux at this stage and I would particularly
appreciate EOWG input and suggestions on these two points.

For discussion, could you expand the acronyms NINJAA and 3-WOK? I'm also
unsure about the line between catchy vs funny acronyms...

Here again some of the previous brainstorms on titles and shortnames:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Eval_Methodology_title_brainstorming>

Best,
   Shadi