Re: Call for Review: [Responding/Reporting doc] Approaching Organizations with Inaccessible Websites to Encourage Accessibility

From: Andrew Arch <andrew@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 18:24:02 +0000
To: Liam McGee <liam.mcgee@communis.co.uk>
CC: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi Liam,

Thanks for the response - points noted. We changed the title for several
reasons:
- to address the translatability of "reporting"
- to address issues of "reporting" sounding too formal (especially for
people for whom English is not their first language)
- to make it positive and welcoming and outcome oriented

See particularly the TF discussion on 18 November
http://www.w3.org/2009/11/18-waiage-minutes.html

Andrew