Re: Draft of updated WCAG 2 FAQ

I think it would make sense to update it at least with a link to 2.0.
Perhaps even a new question like "What is the latest version of WCAG?"

The question "What are the "Web Content Accessibility Guidelines"?"
needs updating as the question doesn't mention the version, so the
answer is now incorrect.

cheers,

Alan