Re: AUWG Teleconference on 5 February 2007 4pm-5pm ET

From: <boland@nist.gov>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 11:16:25 -0500
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org

Possible regrets.  My father passed away last Thursday, and I'm in the middle
of planning memorial service and internment.

In terms of f2f planning, after much effort, I'm afraid I could not reserve
rooms at NIST with public internet for April 23-27 (they were all taken for
that week).  I have one more option I could try at the NIST library, or perhaps
we could take advantage of Greg's kind offer for the same week (thanks - Greg)?

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST