W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-au@w3.org > January to March 2007

RE: AUWG Teleconference on 5 February 2007 4pm-5pm ET

From: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 16:19:31 +0100
To: "'Jan Richards'" <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>, "'WAI-AUWG List'" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Message-ID: <00b001c7486f$e1079a10$2201a8c0@rsnbiwa>

Possible regrets (birthday dinner for me tomorrow :-))

Btw two notes about text:

A.2.2 For the authoring tool user interface, ensure author configurable
access to selectable items. [Priority 3] 
A.2.3 For the authoring tool user interface, allow authors to control time
limits. [Priority 1] 

I think that we need to uniform to use term "author" or "authors" for all
the guidelines.



-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Jan Richards
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2007 3:00 AM
To: WAI-AUWG List
Subject: AUWG Teleconference on 5 February 2007 4pm-5pm ET



Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that there will be an AUWG teleconference on Monday 5
February 2007 at 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm ET:

Call: (617) 761-6200 ext. 2894#
IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #au
(Judy has asked that we start doing our minutes on IRC)

Agenda:

1. F2F Planning
- TB is investigating hosting F2F (end of week of April 23 -i.e. April
23-25)


2. Action Item review:

ACTION: TB to investigate hosting F2F (end of week of April 23 -i.e. April
23-25)

ACTION: Jan to provide a legend of people's names

ACTION: Jan initial statement for each

ACTION: JR, BF put into email idea of "pick preferred content accessibility
guideline."

ACTION: JR to Flesh out "partial Conformance" wording in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2007JanMar/0016.html


3. Major topics to discuss:

a. Partial Credit
- JR post after last mtg:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2007JanMar/0048.html
- TB has concerns:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2007JanMar/0022.html

b. Relative Priority
- JR review:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2007JanMar/0034.html

c. Content Type Specific Benchmark
- JR rewording proposal:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2007JanMar/0019.html


4. Other proposals to the list:

Tweaking Part A:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2007JanMar/0045.html


5. Comments on Public Working Draft:
- we received quite a few comments on our Dec. 7 draft:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2007/atag20_pubWD_7dec2006_comment_responses.html
- still waiting on comments from EO and ERT.


6. The Techniques still need work .
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2006/WD-ATAG20techs-20060711/WD-ATAG20techs-
20060711.html

Reviews underway:

a. Roberto looking at plug-ins like Xstandard, Java Editors, etc.
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2006JulSep/0024.html)

b. Jan looking at MX2004 Design and Code views
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2006OctDec/0008.html

c. Greg looking at Adobe Acrobat.

d. Tim looking at "Math authoring tools"

e. Jan will also be looking at a Wiki system (probably MoinMoin)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2006OctDec/0011.html


Please send regrets to the list.

Cheers,
Jan
Received on Sunday, 4 February 2007 15:20:48 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 22 September 2008 15:53:06 GMT