AUWG Teleconference on 5 February 2007 4pm-5pm ET

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 21:00:03 -0500
To: WAI-AUWG List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that there will be an AUWG teleconference on Monday 5
February 2007 at 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm ET:

Call: (617) 761-6200 ext. 2894#
IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #au
(Judy has asked that we start doing our minutes on IRC)

1. F2F Planning
- TB is investigating hosting F2F (end of week of April 23 -i.e.
April 23-25)

2. Action Item review:

ACTION: TB to investigate hosting F2F (end of week of April 23 -i.e.
April 23-25)

ACTION: Jan to provide a legend of people's names

ACTION: Jan initial statement for each

ACTION: JR, BF put into email idea of "pick preferred content
accessibility guideline."

ACTION: JR to Flesh out "partial Conformance" wording in

3. Major topics to discuss:

a. Partial Credit
- JR post after last mtg:
- TB has concerns:

b. Relative Priority
- JR review:

c. Content Type Specific Benchmark
- JR rewording proposal:

4. Other proposals to the list:

Tweaking Part A:

5. Comments on Public Working Draft:
- we received quite a few comments on our Dec. 7 draft:
- still waiting on comments from EO and ERT.

6. The Techniques still need work .

Reviews underway:

a. Roberto looking at plug-ins like Xstandard, Java Editors, etc.

b. Jan looking at MX2004 Design and Code views

c. Greg looking at Adobe Acrobat.

d. Tim looking at "Math authoring tools"

e. Jan will also be looking at a Wiki system (probably MoinMoin)

Please send regrets to the list.