Re: Belarusian completed translation for CSS tutorial Starting with HTML + CSS

On Wed, 01 Jun 2011 23:21:06 +0200, Aleksandr Batechko
<batechko@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Translators
>
> I have completed translation into belarusian of the following document:
>
> CSS tutorial
> Starting with HTML + CSS
> http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/011/firstcss
>
> Навучанне CSS
> Пачынаем працу з HTML + CSS
> http://art-seo.com.ua/w3c/firstcss/firstcss.htm
>
> I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ
> (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I
> have placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation in which I
> disclose,
> (1) the title of and link to the original English document,
> (2) that my document is a translation which may contain errors, and
> (3) that the original English document on the W3C website is the one
> that is official.
> I confirm that the links within my translation are valid and I have
> endeavored to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
> http://validator.w3.org/).
>

> Best Regards,
> Aleksandr Batechko

Dear Aleksandr

The document you chose to translate has already been translated in
Belarussian, and is listed in our translations DB:
   http://1c-bible.ru/Style/Examples/011/firstcss.htm

   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR
mailto:coralie@w3.org +33492387590 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/