Re: Pagebreaks All CSS specifications at the Belarusian language

Hello Ivan

Thanks for writing.

On Mon, 23 May 2011 21:42:51 +0200, Лагуновский Иван
<ivan.ofical@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello.
> Translated page h All CSS
> specifications<http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/specs.ru.html>in Belarusian
> language.

I sent your message to my colleague who handles the translations of CSS
pages. I expect he may get in touch with you if he needs.

The document you chose to translate isn't the type we link in the
translations DB.

> This is my native language, so translation
> kachestvennyy.Ya care about readers w3.org so want something that you
> have
> placed on the transfer of the site.
> Translations:
> http://lagun4ik.ru/translate/specs.by.html
> http://lagun4ik.ru/translate/specs.by.tmpl

These pages are not found, btw.

--
   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR