Re: Anchors Aweigh

From: len bullard <cbullard@hiwaay.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 1996 17:43:13 -0600
To: Peter Flynn <pflynn@curia.ucc.ie>
CC: w3c-sgml-wg@www10.w3.org
Peter Flynn wrote:
> I am by no means dismissing HyTime, but I really, badly want to be
> convinced that an XML which uses it is going to be comprehensible by
> the user and the implementor.

I agree about XML hyperlinking being comprehensible.  I'm not sure Eliot
has completed his proposal.  I know he will try very
hard to show this.  No doubt some positions are congealing.

I see in these discussions that some consensus points
are emerging.  It seems likely to me that as the holidays
are coming to a close, our illustrious editors will
pull the issues into a presentation.