Re: no RDF Core telcon this friday, 9Jan, right?

Hmm,

I was just wondering that myself.

I see the following possible agenda items for a telecon:

a) wording changes to the semantics doc
b) advice to the CG about what to do about postponed issues

Dan, would you like the WG to meet to discuss/approve the proposed
wording changes?  Will the 16th be soon enough?

Eric, is the CG seeking input from the WG about b).

WG, do folks want to meet to discuss a), b) or anything else?

I will send a formal notification of a telecon for 16th Jan, but will
cancel if its not needed.

Dan, I hope you have fun on Friday.

Brian