Re: no RDF Core telcon this friday, 9Jan, right?

From: Eric Miller <em@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 12:16:27 -0500
Cc: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>

On Jan 7, 2004, at 12:08 PM, Brian McBride wrote:

> Hmm,
>
> I was just wondering that myself.
>
> I see the following possible agenda items for a telecon:
>
> a) wording changes to the semantics doc
> b) advice to the CG about what to do about postponed issues
>
> Dan, would you like the WG to meet to discuss/approve the proposed
> wording changes?  Will the 16th be soon enough?
>
> Eric, is the CG seeking input from the WG about b).

Yes. This issue was on last Monday's SW-CG agenda but time ran out
before we were able to discuss this. The need isn't urgent (e.g. no
need to have a rdf-core call just for this issue) but should be
addressed some time by the end of the month.

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/