Re: no RDF Core telcon this friday, 9Jan, right?

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 18:04:14 +0000
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, Eric Miller <em@w3.org>, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Brian McBride wrote:

> b) advice to the CG about what to do about postponed issues

Personally I prefer not to discuss postponed issues (for new recs?) until
we've got this one in the bag.

As HP rep the position I represented was we did not need to resolve these
issues in this standardization round. For the next few weeks that remains
the position I wish to represent.

When we get to rec, I have things that I individually think about the
postponed issues and could contribute to a discussion.

Sorry for being so cautious.

Jeremy