W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org > September 2003

Re: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2003-09-05

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 11:08:13 -0400
To: bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
Message-ID: <20030905150812.GB22421@w3.org>

raw irc logs: http://www.w3.org/2003/09/05-rdfcore-irc.html

* bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com> [2003-09-04 16:25+0100]
> 
> Time:
> 10:00:00 Fri Sep 05 2003 in America/New York duration 60 minutes + possible 15 minute extension
> 
> which is equivalent to
> 15:00:00 Fri Sep 05 2003 in Europe/London
> 
> Phone: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)#7332
> irc: irc.w3.org #rdfcore
> 
> 1: scribe bwm
> 
> Please could the minutes conform to:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Apr/0216.html
> 
> 
> 
> 2: Roll Call 
> 
> 
> 
> 3: Review Agenda
> 
> 
> 4: Next telecon 12 Sep 2003 1000 Boston Time
> Volunteer Scribe
> 
> 
> 
> 5: Minutes of 29 Aug 2003 telecon
> 
> 
> See:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Sep/0003.html
> 
> 
> 6: Confirm Status of Completed Actions
> 
> ACTION: 2002-11-22#2 jang
> [test case fix] remove RDFS entailment rules from the language-ignored-for-numeric-types cases.
> 
> ACTION: 2003-02-14#4 bwm
> terminology: check "a resource" [in schema?]
> 
> ACTION: 2002-02-28#13 frankM
> update primer to reflect disposition of danc-01
> 
> ACTION: 2003-03-14#3 gk
> chase Aaron
> 
> see:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0412.html
> 
> ACTION: 2003-03-14#5 editors
> check for use of term "asserted" and modify in the light of comment macgregor-01
> 
> ACTION: 2003-03-21#9 bwm
> update issue list to point to PatH
> 
> ACTION: 2003-03-21#8 editors
> check the use of the term [node] is correct in their documents
> 
> ACTION: 2003-04-04#9 jang
> Remove bagId tests from test cases.
> 
> ACTION: 2003-04-04#12 jjc
> review the test cases for NFC constraints.
> 
> ACTION: 20030425#2 jang
> add test case for pfps-10 (from originating email)
> 
> ACTION: 20030425#10 em
> carry xmlsch WG
> 
> ACTION: 20030509#12 jang
> Review all tests to make changes concerning typed literals
> 
> ACTION: 20030509#20 jang
> Is inverse of test case 0097 true or not?
> 
> ACTION: 2003-05-16#11 PatH
> check for changes to Semantics in light timbl-03 decision
> 
> ACTION: 20030627#6 JanG
> add tests for intensional subClassOf semantics.
> 
> ACTION: 20030718#1 JJC
> apply pfps-22/23 changes as agreed last week
> 
> ACTION: 20030718#2 JJC
> remove normative references to RDFS URI
> 
> ACTION: 20030718#3 JJC
> remove references to term "RDF core" in Concepts
> 
> ACTION: 20030718#7 JanG
> update test case language-and-xml-literal to be positive 
> 
> ACTION: 20030718#10 JJC
> Update xmlsch-02 manifest with additional test:entailmentRules
> 
> ACTION: 20030718#15 BWM
> Review Schema (after pending edits)
> 
> ACTION: 20030718#16 JJC
> Run ARP against all syntax tests
> 
> ACTION: 20030815#8 jang
> review test cases in light of XMLLiteral
> 
> ACTION: 20030815#10 jang
> ensure test cases affected by WS processing are marked with a note in the TC document
> 
> ACTION: 2003-08-22#6 em
> circulate a target publication date
> 
> ACTION: 2003-08-29#3 gk
> check CONCEPTS 6.4 wrt details of URI and "%"
> 
> ACTION: 2003-08-29#4 danbri
> update status of this document for WD
> 
> see:
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/templates/lc2-stod 
> 
> ACTION: 2003-08-29#5 gk
> to liase with JJC on removal of WS "fudge"  from concepts
> 
> ACTION: 2003-08-29#7 (all
> editors) update cross-references to 5 Sept documents
> 
> 
> 
> 7: Confirm Status of Withdrawn Actions
> 
> ACTION: 2003-02-07#3 jang
> in Dave Bs absence, check over syntax to see if any s/p/o terminological use is likely to require revision
> 
> ACTION: 20030509#13 em
> Review primer to make changes concerning typed literals
> 
> ACTION: 20030627#12 jang
> review concepts document.
> 
> ACTION: 20030627#13 path
> review concepts document. 
> 
> ACTION: 20030718#13 BWM
> Review Primer
> 
> ACTION: 20030718#14 DaveB
> Review Primer
> 
> ACTION: 20030815#2 danbri
> summarise rubyrdf for em
> 
> ACTION: 20030815#3 jjc
> chase an HP endorsement of the impl report
> 
> see:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0239.html
> 
> ACTION: 20030815#13 jjc
> inform XMLSCHEMA WG wrt whitespace resolution
> 
> ACTION: 20030808#5 bwm
> review section 4.5 of current ED of primer.
> 
> ACTION: 2003-08-22#3 PatH
> check whether pfps is now satisfied on pfps-06.
> 
> 
> 
> 8: Doc Publishing status
> 2003-08-01#2  	daveb sync with aaron on macintosh file type
>                       and make sure the docs are consistent and use the same type 
> 2003-08-29#2  	jang check for/create if nec the xsd:string-entails
>                      plain literal test case.
> 
> 2003-08-29#6  	jang remove xmlsch-02 test cases.
> 
> Error reports:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JulSep/0205.html
> 
> 
> 
> 9: Doc Publishing - script for cross references
>              
> 
> 
> 10: heads up re TAG rdfURIMeaning-39 and public-sw-meaning
> 
> See:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Sep/0068.html
> 
> 
> 11: xmlsch-02
> [[
> I think this means that we should be regarding Dave's comment as
> currently  unaddressed, since there has been no formal resolution to
> decline the  comment.
> ]]
> 
> Status of this comment
> 
> 
> See:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Sep/0038.html
> 
> 
> 12: Datatype subclasses
> 
> 
> See:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Sep/0011.html
> 
> 
> 13: I18N Comments
> Status
> 
> 
> 
> 14: Outstanding comments
> 
> pfps on normalization
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JulSep/0283.html
> 
> pfps comment on sectin 6.4 of concepts
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JulSep/0282.html
> 
> pfps on semantics
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JulSep/0279.html
> 
>              
> 
> 
> 15: next steps
> 
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------
> This agenda was produced by Jema, the Jena WG assistant, running on Jena 2
Received on Friday, 5 September 2003 11:08:13 EDT

This archive was generated by hypermail pre-2.1.9 : Friday, 5 September 2003 11:08:28 EDT