Concepts updated

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 16:16:51 +0100
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Version at

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-concepts-20030117/

as far as I know needs the following changes to be ready for PR:

- update links to other RDF and OWL documents
- possibly update its own idea of its date (I guessed for danbri's birthday).
- remove "not a"
- add a SOTD

===

The ediorial revisions are:

Changes agreed with herman cf
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Nov/0026

Changes concerning %-escaping in RDF URI references.
I cribbed text from Namespaces 1.1 PR, which was better than the text I
previously showed on this list.

cf
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003OctDec/0169

This includes a reference to the TAG (issue list) as requested by DanC.

Updating of the reference to XML Namespaces 1.1.
(There is also a more recent version of IRI draft, but I am not updating the
reference since I have so far failed to understand the pertinent piece of the
new document).

Jeremy