Re: Working group implementation experience request

At 15:35 13/11/03 -0500, Eric Miller wrote:

>The following document ...
>
>RDFCore Working Group Implementation Report, PR request - DRAFT@@
>DRAFT @@ $Revision: 1.34 $ of $Date: 2003/11/13 20:24:28 $ by $Author: em $
>http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030331-advance
>
>... includes only a small portion of the RDF implementations that are
>somewhere in my brain. That being said, I'm at risk of not dumping all of
>these without distributing some of the work :)  As such, I'd like to
>request from rdfcore wg members that if you're working on a project using
>RDF please provide me with a brief abstract of your work if you do not see
>this currently in the document. (@@ foaf, uriqa, megs, etc. @@)
>
>Special bonus points if you provide this to me in RDF/XML ala
>http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/EO/usecases/ but at this point XHTML snippits
>following the document example will be fine :)

If it helps, I just knocked up this...

[[
<ucv:Tool rdf:about="&tools;swish">
   <ucv:homePage rdf:resource =
"http://www.ninebynine.org/Software/Intro.html#Swish" />
   <dc:title>Swish</dc:title>
   <ucv:contact rdf:resource = "&people;gk" />
   <dc:description rdf:parseType="Literal">
It is being developed to support simple Semantic web applications, through
the creation
of generic and specific command-line RDF inference programs, with a
particular view to
inclusion of datatype-aware reasoning.   Datatype reasoning is seen as a
way for
controlled inclusion of additional processing capabilities into a simple
RDF inference
process.</p>
together with graph comparison and merging capabilities.
A framework for implementing various kinds of rules, including datatype
constraint reasoning,
is at an advanced state of development, and is hoped to be released before
the end of 2003.</p>
RDF inference features required to build real applications, a motivating
example
of which is a network access control configuration experiment undertaken as
part of the
SWAD-E project
(cf. <a href="http://www.ninebynine.org/SWADE/Intro.html#HomeNetAccessDemo">
http://www.ninebynine.org/SWAD-E/Intro.html#HomeNetAccessDemo)</a>.</p>
   </dc:description>
</ucv:Tool>
]]

This project was originally announced at:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/2003Jun/0032.html

(and also at:
   http://haskell.org/pipermail/haskell/2003-June/012013.html )

#g