status of 2LC Primer comments

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@acm.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 15:56:43 -0500
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

On the 2LC comments page, the comment "i18n-comments-more" under Primer
shows a WG response of "not accepted".  This seems a bit odd, since the
link points to a message in which, of the 8 comments made, I agreed to
make 4 of them exactly as stated, and suggested an alternative solution
to address a 5th one.  It also makes us look less responsive to comments
  that we perhaps actually are.  Perhaps this is unimportant at this
late stage of things, but isn't there such a thing as "partially accepted"?

--Frank