Re: concepts issues

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 12:32:42 +0100
To: "Jeremy Carroll" <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

At 18:38 02/05/2003 +0200, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

>Brian
>
>you seem to be counting issues as finished by "has a response been sent to
>the commentator."

Well, really I'm counting them as done when we have completed the whole
dance and got a response to our resolution from the commentor.

>In concepts a number of issues have been decided but held up at this hurdle:
>i.e.
>pfps issues, where we want to point him at the complete document,
>tex-01 where I need to generate the test cases,
>efth-01 process confusion between editors
>
>With the issues resolved today I see only:
>
>danc-02
>xmlsch-01
>xmlsch-02
>xmlsch-05
>xmlsch-06
>
>outstanding.
>
>Does this tally with your records?

I can't confirm that.  I've been tracking responses to commentors on the
misguided assumption that responses would go out soon after the
resolution.  A mistake to be corrected next time around.

I suppose I could refactor my records to track the actual resolutions but
I'm not sure its worth it at this stage.

Brian