concepts issues

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 18:38:59 +0200
To: <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Brian

you seem to be counting issues as finished by "has a response been sent to
the commentator."

In concepts a number of issues have been decided but held up at this hurdle:
i.e.
pfps issues, where we want to point him at the complete document,
tex-01 where I need to generate the test cases,
efth-01 process confusion between editors

With the issues resolved today I see only:

danc-02
xmlsch-01
xmlsch-02
xmlsch-05
xmlsch-06

outstanding.

Does this tally with your records?

I am currently prioritising OWL Test Cases Last Call and RDF Core last call
issue resolutions - updating the concepts doc which will allow the pfps

Jeremy