Re: concepts issues

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 14:29:39 +0100
To: "Jeremy Carroll" <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

At 12:32 06/05/2003 +0100, Brian McBride wrote:

>>With the issues resolved today I see only:
>>Does this tally with your records?
>I can't confirm that.  I've been tracking responses to commentors on the
>misguided assumption that responses would go out soon after the
>resolution.  A mistake to be corrected next time around.
>I suppose I could refactor my records to track the actual resolutions but
>I'm not sure its worth it at this stage.

There was a hack I could do to show resolutions until the formal responses
come out which I've now done:

With that filled in, I can:

agree that those you list are still to be resolved.

We have not resolved tex-01 - you have an action to update the proposal.

   2003-03-28#16  jjc  update proposal on tex-01

so according to my records that is still on the list as well.

18 done and 6 to go.