W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org > May 2003

Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2003-05-02

From: <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 16:30:01 +0100 (BST)
Message-ID: <26956311.1051803063137.JavaMail.bwm@MCBRIDE-B-7>
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Time:
10:00:00 Fri May 02 2003 in America/New York duration 120 minutes

which is equivalent to
15:00:00 Fri May 02 2003 in Europe/London

Phone: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)#7332
irc: irc.w3.org #rdfcore

1: DaveB  volunteered to scribe
A co-chair requests scribe reviews

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Apr/0216.html

so that the script can extract the actions list.



2: Roll Call


3: Review Agenda


4: Next telecon 09 May 2003 1000 Boston Time
Volunteer Scribe



5: Minutes of 25 Apr 2003 telecon with corrections

See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Apr/0361.html
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Apr/0363.html


6: Confirm Status of Completed Actions

ACTION: 2002-05-03#6 bwm
take the lead on the closure of rdf-namespace-change

ACTION: 2002-06-17#1 danbri
Update RDFS spec to reflect resolution of rdfms-seq-representation

ACTION: 2002-12-06#4 jjc
Write explicit definition of blank nodes in concepts.

ACTION: 2003-03-14#11 path
produce words for a response to horrocks-01

ACTION: 2003-03-28#3 bwm
review OWL Reference when published as Last Call

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Apr/0335.html

ACTION: 2003-03-28#4 JanG
review OWL Semantics when published as Last Call

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Apr/0291.html

ACTION: 2003-03-28#8 daveB
editorial comments for Syntax from XML Schema review

ACTION: 2003-03-28#14 daveB
check on whether status of 

ACTION: 2003-04-04#4 path
emphasise in SEMANTICS that reification is NOT quotation.

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003AprJun/0121.html

ACTION: 2003-04-11#1 gk
send response to timbl-02

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003AprJun/0120.html

ACTION: 2003-04-11#2 jeremy
identify which four concepts issues will be progressed next

ACTION: 2003-04-11#3 jeremy
propose closures on four concepts issues for next telecon

ACTION: 2003-04-11#4 dave
make proposals on remaining syntax issues by next telecon

ACTION: 2003-04-11#5 bwm
talk to danbri about schema issues

ACTION: 2003-04-11#15 gk
respond wrt williams 01

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003AprJun/0119.html

ACTION: 20030425#1 path
send [closed] email for pfps-07

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003AprJun/0116.html

ACTION: 20030425#3 path
chase pfps response to pfps-08

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003AprJun/0117.html

ACTION: 20030425#4 frank
figure out the cost to PRIMER of accepting timbl-03

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Apr/0370.html

ACTION: 20030425#6 daveb
send response to xmlsch-10

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003AprJun/0112.html

ACTION: 20030425#7 bwm
allocate postponed issue id for xmlsch-10

see:
  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-validating-embedded-rdf

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Apr/0364.html 

ACTION: 20030425#8 daveb
respond to xmlsch-11

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003AprJun/0114.html

ACTION: 20030425#9 bwm
postponed issue for xmlsch-12 (is it the same as for -10?)

see:
  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-validating-embedded-rdf

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Apr/0364.html

ACTION: 20030425#11 daveb
respond to xmlsch-12

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003AprJun/0113.html



7: RDFCore comments on OWL Reference
Propose approve draft comments.


See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003May/0002.html


8: RDFCore comments on OWL AS+S
Propose approve draft comments.


See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Apr/0291.html


9: Status on Incoming Last Call Comments

Jan's list of messages without followup

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Apr/0099.html

Thanks are due to Jan for checking the list.  This is not the most fun
task by any means.
   
2003-03-28#9  jjc  update Concepts in light of XML Schema LC
        review editorial comments
2003-03-28#11  danbri  check for editorial actions on Schema from 
        XML Schema LC review




10: Issue timbl-03

We had a couple of proposals:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Apr/0262.html
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Apr/0280.html

But could not agree.

Decided to investigate cost to WEBONT of changing:

20030425#5  danc  figure out the cost to WebOnt of accepting timbl-03

Update from WEBONT?



11: Issues danc-04 Add a trivially true predicate

Propose:

  o add a predicate rdfs:fyi
  o a rdfs:fyi b is true in all interpretations for all a and b.



12: Issues vass-02 property instances
There is a proposal in:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Apr/0305.html



13: Issues xmlsch-03 xmlsch-04 pfps-13
xmlsch-03 lexical mapping
xmlsch-04 values without lexical forms
pfps-13   Datatype Facets

proposal to close:
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Apr/0368.html



14: Proposed XML schema class
Does this need an issue?

proposal:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Apr/0302.html



15: Language tags in typed literals.
There have been persistent requests to remove lang tags from typed literals.
Is there support for removing them?  What would the cost be?



16: Issue xmlsch-01 Typed Literal Structure

Various proposals to close:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Apr/0247.html
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Apr/0252.html



17: Issue xmlsch-02 Whitespace facets

Proposal:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Apr/0224.html




------------------------------------------------------------
This agenda was produced by Jema, the Jena WG assistant, running on Jena 2
Received on Thursday, 1 May 2003 11:30:20 EDT

This archive was generated by hypermail pre-2.1.9 : Wednesday, 3 September 2003 09:57:26 EDT