Re: preliminary agenda for telecon

Brian,

Can I request an AOB concerning the MIME type registration, cf.
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Jul/0315.html

If the WG agrees with the comments, I'll forward them to the appropriate
IETF lists for appropriate visibility (except the one about the author's
address).

With the possible exception of the fragid comment, I think these are all
directly due to changes the WG have made since the MIME registration
document was last updated.

At 11:08 25/07/03 +0100, Brian McBride wrote:

>Sorry for the delay folks: this hasn't been a good week.
>
>Usual dialin details/time etc
>
>1. Scribe = Danbri
>
>2. Roll Call
>   - possible regrets jjc
>
>3. Review Agenda
>
>4. Next telecon 2/Aug
>
>5. Minutes of last telecon
>
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Jul/0263.html
>
>6. Relationship between xsd:string and plain literals
>

>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xml-schema-ig/2003Jul/0043.html
>
>and following
>
>This basically says (if my reading is confirmed by Paul) that the
>xsd:string value space is a subset of the set of finite sequences of
>UNICODE characters, and that xsd define their own equivalence relation
>for comparing pairs (type, value) for use in schema processing.
>
>I don't understand why they need the latter and whether similar
>arguments would apply to RDF.
>
>7.qu-03
>
>I coulnd't find a resolution for this, therefore  propose resolve qu-03
>per:
>
>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Jul/0018.html
>
>with the addition of stating that we have created a postponed issue for
>consideration by a future WG.
>
>8. Status of outstanding comments:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/
>
>Primer - 2 pending outcomes
>
>Concepts - 1 pending outcome
>            pfps-22,23
>
>Syntax - done
>
>Schema - 4 comments without WG responses
>
>Semantics - all WG responses except qu-03
>           - some not accepted's - list needs updating
>
>Test Cases - done
>

>9. Implementation Report
>
>10. Status of the documents

Graham Klyne