preliminary agenda for telecon

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: 25 Jul 2003 11:08:10 +0100
To: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Sorry for the delay folks: this hasn't been a good week.

Usual dialin details/time etc

1. Scribe = Danbri

2. Roll Call
  - possible regrets jjc

3. Review Agenda

4. Next telecon 2/Aug

5. Minutes of last telecon

6. Relationship between xsd:string and plain literals

and following

This basically says (if my reading is confirmed by Paul) that the
xsd:string value space is a subset of the set of finite sequences of
UNICODE characters, and that xsd define their own equivalence relation
for comparing pairs (type, value) for use in schema processing.

I don't understand why they need the latter and whether similar
arguments would apply to RDF.

I coulnd't find a resolution for this, therefore  propose resolve qu-03

with the addition of stating that we have created a postponed issue for
consideration by a future WG.

8. Status of outstanding comments:

Primer - 2 pending outcomes

Concepts - 1 pending outcome

Syntax - done

Schema - 4 comments without WG responses

Semantics - all WG responses except qu-03
          - some not accepted's - list needs updating

Test Cases - done

9. Implementation Report

10. Status of the documents