new Primer version for review

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 21:26:53 -0500
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

There is a new version of the Primer at
http://www.w3.org/2001/09/rdfprimer/rdf-primer-20021031.html

This is (as far as the editors are concerned) ready to be reviewed by
the WG for a vote to publish as a WD a week from tomorrow.

I will be particularly interested in review of specific sections by the
editors of the associated normative specifications, if possible, e.g.,
Section 2 (Concepts), Section 3 (RDF/XML), Section 5 (Schema), and
Section 4 (anyone interested in the container/collection stuff, and Pat
on 4.2 covering reification).  (I'd also very much appreciate it if the
reviews go beyond saying what's wrong, to give some suggestions as to
what to do about it!)

--Frank