Re: Ensuring consistency of terminology

Brian--

Sounds great, but I see this creating the potential for an awful lot of
delay (e.g., for the Primer, it looks like I have to wait until all the
normative docs figure out their terms, and resolve any inconsistencies,
before I can even know what *words* I can use!).  Also, what do you do
if you decide you need a term whose "natural home" ought to be in
another document, but they haven't defined it?  Petition the editor to
invent it?

--Frank